Sarah Kirk Illustration


H.G Wells Project #17

Have had a bit of tweaking on the covers, just altered the text on the spines and the backs slightly. And I took the author’s name off the front because I didn’t want too much text on the final images. Am quite proud of ‘The History of Mr Polly’ and ‘Tono Bungay’, less so on ‘Ann Veronica’ – would have liked to redo the Victorian lady again. I think they are fairly intriguing and striking as a set which was my intention. And I think I’ve learnt a lot about composing imagery on Photoshop which is quite useful

Advertisements

Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



%d bloggers like this: